Call for Abstract
World congress on Women Health and Reproductive Medicine, will be organized around the theme “Focusing on health equity with improved reproductive medicine”
WOMEN HEALTH MEETING 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in WOMEN HEALTH MEETING 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Reproductive Health refers to physical, mental and social well-being. It refers to diseases, developmental disorders, reduced fertility, preterm delivery, low weight birth, reduced fertility, impotency, menstrual problems which affect the chances of fertility. The exposure to pollution also has been found out as a leading cause of infertility. There are various factors contributing to ill-reproductive health which include stress, emotional imbalances, obesity. In majority of the cases people affected due to improper care are women due to female genital mutilation, teenage births, sexually transmitted diseases, improper sanitation facilities, multiple births
- Track 1-1• Sexual and reproductive Health care • Family planning • Sexual health • Maternal health.
Reproductive endocrinology is the branch of science that deals with infertility and hormone related problems in both men and women. This deals with various endocrine disorders related to male and female reproductive system
- Track 2-1• Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) • Endometriosis • Hypothalamic pituitary dysfunction • A congenital adrenal hyperplasia • Tubal factor infertility • Male factor infertility • In vitro fertilization (IVF) • Fertility preservation • C
Gynaecology is the branch of medicine which deals with female reproductive health, reproductive system and breasts. Gynaecology deals with the abnormalities related to uterus, fallopian tubes, cervix, ovaries and vagina. This branch also deals with urinary tract problems as they are closely related to female reproductive organs. Obstetrics is the branch of medicine concerned to prenatal care, pregnancy, labour. Generally gynecology and obstetrics go hand in hand and are very closely related.
- Track 3-1Uterine fibroids. Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) Acne and abnormal female hair distribution. Genital tract infections. Vulva and vagina skin disorders
Preconception refers to reproductive health of men and women during their reproductive years. It provides knowledge on the conditions and risk factors which can affect pregnancy. It includes the food habits, medication and the life style which can cause difficulty in conception. Also it helps in avoiding unplanned pregnancies which are at the greater risk of pre-term birth and low birth weight babies.
- Track 4-1prevent stillbirths, preterm birth and low birth weight • prevent birth defects • prevent neonatal infections • prevent underweight and stunting • prevent vertical transmission of HIV/STIs • lower the risk of some forms of childhood cancers •
Pregnancy also often termed as gestation. It is typically around 40 weeks from the date of last menstrual period in case of humans. Pregnancy occurs by sexual intercourse or through assisted reproductive technology. Broadly it is classified into three trimesters. First Trimester include fertilization of sperm and ova forming a zygote which later reaches uterus for implantation and further growth. There are high chances of miscarriage during this stage due various issues like week uterus lining, improper knowledge of pregnancy, and improper implantation of zygote to uterus cell wall. Second trimester is from 13to 28 where the rapid development of foetus with the development of vital organs. Third trimester where the movement of the foetus changes head down in order to facilitate the birth.
- Track 5-1Tender, swollen breasts. Nausea with or without vomiting. Increased urination. Fatigue.
Abortion is the term used for surgical removal of the embryo from the uterus before it can survive on its own. Medication abortion includes use of abortion pill usually within first 10 weeks of pregnancy. Surgical abortion includes the surgical removal of foetus from the uterus. Miscarriage is the spontaneous death of the foetus in the uterus. There are multiple reason for the miscarriage to occur. Most miscarriages occur as a result of chromosomal problems that infer with the development of the foetus. Multiple abortions usually can result in the loss of fertility. Miscarriages generally occur during the first trimester where the chances of risk are higher. Repeated miscarriages need careful medical attention
- Track 6-1Miscarriage is a naturally occurring event, A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion.,Women who have an abortion can suffer mental distress, anxiety, guilt and shame at least five years afterwards, researchers say today
Menopause is considered as a natural condition which shows up as the women age. A woman is born with finite number if eggs whose release is controlled by estrogen and progesterone. As the woman ages the ovaries stops releasing eggs. This condition is termed as menopause where the female hormones are produced quite less amount. However there are few conditions where the menopause starts early because of premature ovarian failure and due to surgical removal of uterus.
- Track 7-1Irregular periods. Vaginal dryness. Hot flashes. Chills. Night sweats. Sleep problems.
Andrology is a branch of medicine that deals male reproductive problems in particular and also male urological problems. Male reproductive problems include treatment for physical conditions undescended testes, as well as injuries and diseases that can affect fertility or sexual function. Andrology collaborates with the care givers of cardiac related problems and renal problems as problems related to heart and kidney effect the fertility in men.
- Track 8-1Scrotal ultrasound. Transrectal ultrasound. Hormone testing. Post-ejaculation urinalysis. Genetic tests. Testicular biopsy.
Contraception is generally called as birth control. Contraception is quite important to avoid unwanted pregnancies, multiple pregnancies which affect the health of the women. There are many contraceptive methods which are used currently but it is highly recommended to be under medical supervision.
- Track 9-1contraceptive implant (lasts up to 3 years) intrauterine system, or IUS (up to 5 years) intrauterine device, or IUD, also called the coil (up to 5 to 10 years) female sterilisation (permanent) male sterilisation or vasectomy (permanent)
Gynaecological disorders affect the organs in the abdominal and pelvic areas. These effect the proper functioning of reproductive system some of them include polycystic ovarian syndrome, dysmenorrhea, endometriosis, uterine fibroids. These requires immediate medical attention as delaying may cause serious health issues including infertility; some may also lead to cancer. The signs and symptoms may occur during puberty, in reproductive age, in pre-menopausal women.
- Track 10-1Ovarian cysts. Pelvic pain. Endometriosis. Uterine fibroids. Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) Acne and abnormal female hair distribution. Genital tract infections. Vulva and vagina skin disorders.
Urogenital disorders effect the urinary system as well as reproductive system. These decrease the fertility in both men and women. Few are confined to women few are confined to men while few are common in both.
- Track 11-1Frequent urinary tract infections (UTI) Pain in the pelvic or groin area. Bladder incontinence – unable to control bladder, leaks, constant urge to urinate. Pain or discomfort while urinating. Blood in urine. Bad or strong smelling urine. Reduced urine
Assisted Reproductive treatment is also termed as Reproductive medicine. Assisted Reproductive treatment refers to treatment during infertility or when the uterus is unable to bear the child or in conditions like PCODS, or due to auto immune disease. These refer to bearing pregnancy when the success rate is quite less in case of natural pregnancies
Artificial Insemination is a process of deliberately injecting semen into the vagina. The Semen is collected from the partner of from the sperm bank which is generally frozen. This is allowed to liquefy and then inserted in to vagina using a syringe. This technique is used to achieve pregnancy in case of hetero sexual couples whose body rejects the sperms as foreign bodies of the partner, or condition like endometriosis or thickening of the cervix.
- Track 13-1Hot flashes. Mood swings and depression. Nausea, headaches or visual disturbances. Swollen and painful ovaries, signaling ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) Pelvic discomfort, breast tenderness, or bloating. Ovarian cysts. Swelling or a rash around
In-Vitro Fertilization is process in which the active egg from the parent is collected by stimulating ovulation or from egg donor, active sperm is collected and the fertilization is done externally. The fertilized egg is then implanted into the uterus of the parent. Egg donor and Sperm donor can be used in this case where the male is infertile or has very low sperm count or in the case where the female is unable to produce egg. The cost involved is very high.
- Track 14-1Medication. Harvest the eggs. Fertilization. Embryo culture. Embryo transfer
Chances of women suffering with cancer are high than compared to men. One of the cause of cervical cancer is multiple full term pregnancies. Uterine cancer the symptoms in this case would be much similar to pregnancy treated by complete removal of the tumour. While in men the common cancer seen are testicular cancer, prostate cancer. All these effect the reproductive ability sometimes may turn infertile
- Track 15-1Pelvic pain or pressure. Itching or burning of the vulva. Changes in vulva color or skin (rash, sores, warts, or ulcers) Changes in bathroom habits (increased urination, constipation, or diarrhea) Bloating. Abnormal vaginal bleeding or discharge. Pain in
Sexually Transmitted Diseases are transmitted generally through sexual contact. These are caused by bacteria((gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia), Parasites (trichomoniasis), Viruses (human papillomavirus, genital herpes, HIV) . General term preferred by doctors is Sexually transmitted infections than that of sexually transmitted diseases. Some of these can be treated with proper treatment while some of these can be life threating like HIV.
Nursing should Students are selected and trained for treating female patients and their babies. This includes both prenatal care and postnatal care. They are specially trained in gender specific aliments like uterine fibroids, endometriosis, cervical cancer, rett syndrome, vaginitis and pre-term labor.
Obesity harms the fertility by disturbing the normal ovulation. It takes longer time for women of higher BMI to become pregnant. Chances of IVF success are also quite low. Obesity also affects the baby and has a higher risk of fetal macrosomia and childhood obesity.